Construction project of a modern villa in Benisa costa
Construction project of a modern style villa on the coast of Benissa (Costa Blanca, Alicante). The villa will be built built with luxury qualities and is located in one of the best areas of the Costa Blanca, 1.5 km from the beach of La Fustera, on the coast of Benissa, between the towns of Moraira and Calpe.
The villa consists of a single floor which is distributed in living-dining room and open concept kitchen, checkroom, 1 guest toilet, 1 bedroom with bathroom en suite, 2 more bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Both the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms have direct access to the terrace and pool area, there is also a garage for one car with direct access door to the house.
Among the main features, qualities and finishes of the house, we highlight the following:
- Modern kitchen with high and low furniture with extractor hood in ceiling with remote control or in high furniture according to its design, equipped with Bosch appliances or similar (oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and ceramic hob), Sylestone countertop or similar.
- Air conditioning hot and cold by ducts.
- Pre-installation of underfloor heating throughout the house (heat pump not included).
- Pre-installation of alarm inside the house.
- Exterior carpentry will be aluminum, with 4+4/chamber/4+4 glass in glass doors and large windows with 6+6/chamber/4 glass in smaller windows. Low-emissivity glass will be installed throughout the house.
- Exterior shutters or motorized blinds in bedrooms according to project.
- Interior carpentry with lined closets and interior doors of walnut veneered wood or similar with concealed hinges and magnetic closure.
- White wall-hung bathroom fittings, model Meridiam, Roca brand, with mixer taps, model "Moai", Roca brand or similar. Bathroom furniture will be placed with mirror and screens i
- Tiling in bathrooms and toilets in porcelain tile and floor of the house of porcelain pavement at the customer's choice up to a price of 35 €/m2.
- Halogen lights will be placed inside the house and wall lights on the exterior facades of the house.
- Construction of swimming pool according to project with LED lighting, pre-installation for future air conditioning (PVC cover and heat pump not included), with outdoor shower and purifier.
- Placement of two gates, one pedestrian with video intercom and the other for motor vehicles.
- Paving of the parking area inside the plot with cobblestone and terrace around the pool with ceramic pavement.
- Landscaping of the plot with low maintenance garden.
The villa is located in one of the most beautiful residential areas of the Costa Blanca. The towns of Calpe, Benissa and Moraira offer an extraordinarily attractive coastline of great scenic and ecological interest, with a rugged coastline with numerous beaches and hidden coves.
Just 1.5 km from this extraordinary property, is the main beach of the town, Playa de la Fustera, a sandy beach located between the Club Nautico Les Basetes and Cala Pinets, which has the distinctive "Blue Flag" accrediting the quality of its waters and the many services available: promenade, walkways and disabled access, playground and sports area, red cross, bus stop, parking, maritime surveillance, cafes and restaurants, etc..
From Playa de la Fustera you can access the Benissa Ecological Promenade, from which you can start a pleasant journey of just under 2 km, along part of the coastline of the coast of Benissa, and enjoy the view of the sea and some coves and cliffs of great beauty.
The privileged location of this property, is enhanced by the short distance from it to the towns of Calpe, just 2.5 km from the Playa de la Fossa, and Moraira just 9 km.
For golf and water sports enthusiasts, there is the possibility of enjoying these sports at the Ifach Golf Club, just 6.5 km from this property, and at the Club Nautico les Basetes, just 2.3 km away.
NOTICE: The information contained in this listing may have changed by the owner, so we are not responsible for the accuracy of the data, please contact us for exact details of this ad.